Tuesday, March 29, 2011

BP1_Welcome to my Blog


Welcome to my new blog for my audit of ETC!
After playing around for a bit with another blogging platform, I've decided I really LIKE Blogger!
Auditing is a wonderful "perk" of the EMDT program, and I'm excited to embark on my second audit adventure!
ETC was one of my favorite courses as I went through the EMDT journey, and the blog I created in January 2010 has continued to be a cherished part of my life. Here is the link if any of you are interested: on the journey and beyond...
Looking forward to adding new Web 2.0 tools to my repertoire, and making new connections!

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture - I believe it was on the original blog as well. Thank you, Kathy, for your continuous contributions to this amazing community of EMDT members.

    ReplyDelete